We specialise in Professional Indemnity Insurance, however we also offer a full insurance programme consultancy placing Directors and Officers Insurance, Office Insurance, Fidelity and all other associated insurance covers. We are able to access over 140 markets which further strengthens our independence and ability to source the right insurance cover and the best possible terms for our clients.
We can even point you in the right direction with regards to Financial Advice and Employee Benefits through our strategic partners. We aim to be an extension of our client’s management team and we are able to do this through our One Stop approach to our client’s insurance needs.
The Team at Pure Risks are able to place Professional Indemnity Insurance for Accountants, Solicitors, Engineers, Architects, Surveyors, Estate Agencies, Land Surveyors, IT Consultants, Media & Production Companies, Management Consultants, Electrical Contractors, Design and Build Companies, Contractors and many more regulated and non-regulated professionals.
The level of liability attached to a professional giving advice can be particularly onerous. If you are unsure if you or your business requires Professional Indemnity, please do give us a call and we will be more than happy to give you some friendly advice on the issue without any obligation.
We believe that our actions speak far louder than anything we could write on this web page – So please pick up the phone and talk to us, send us an email or Skype us to see how our approach to Professional Indemnity Insurance can benefit you and your business.
- "If I am honest we have never had such a straight forward review , so well done"
London City firm of Accountants specialising in the Media Sector
- "We are both grateful to you for your help this year"
A large well established firm of Chartered Surveyors based in Bournemouth
- "That’s great, thank you so much for all of your hard work. We are looking forward to working with you and your team"
A multi partner Solicitor Practice Based in London
- "Thanks once more much appreciated especially the speed of the whole process definitely exceeded my expectations!"
A management consultancy business based in Chelmsford
- "Its nice to deal with a broker that actually understands what we do!"
A Land Surveying firm base in the South-West
- "We had been waiting for over two weeks for our current broker to come back to us - We contacted Pure Risks and you placed cover within a couple of days. Thank you."
A large Insolvency Practitioner with offices throughout the UK